Hi! I have created a set of 15 Adobe Photoshop actions.
Their destination is to remove an ugly orange tone of a photo, which was taken using a bulb lighting. Now you can get rid of it and make it look more professional only by one click!
Each one is different, made through few controllable steps placed on layers (and no, not auto color or other common things like that), which you can customize to your needs.
They are 36 USD or 18 GBP, you can buy them directly from me. To do so contact me and I'll send you them on your e-mail adress as soon as money arrive on my account after paying via Paypal (prefered) or by credit card.
And how to install them?
It is really simple:
1. Open your copy of Adobe Photoshop.
2. Go to the 'Actions' section on the right (there is a 'History' too).
3. Click once the little button with a triangle inside (it's in the top right corner)
4. From the list choose 'Load Actions..'.
5. This will open a dialog window. From it choose a place you have saved an action.
Stocks used for previews: